Having clearly defined roles and responsibilities which intersect to form a symbiotic interdependent team is how we support well-being.
The SCHOOL + TEACHER + DJM work together to provide opportunities for success.
Each of us is an equal partner working together to achieve a ‘win-win’ for all. Each has a specific purpose and role with clearly defined needs and responsibilities.
- Sets out expectations about curriculum – what to teach
- Sets the context for behaviour management
- Supports teachers with relevant information about the school and the learning needs of the students
- Treats the teacher as member of their own staff
- prepares for their work
- arrives at school in plenty of time
- is professional
- meets students learning needs
- adheres to the school’s expectations
- is a role model
- is honest & open about the booking
- listens & supports in every way
- provides organisational information – travel, school expectations
- provides relevant support & Training & development
We work together to get the best match of teacher and school. We listen, acting on what each wants, needs, likes and dislikes with sensitivity and discretion.