Martin Luther King Jr says “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter”
Whether it’s local cancer charity or being actively involved and fundraising for social issues, we STAND UP for things that need to happen to change lives for the better.
Following sustainable living is about improving our lives. Click on the pages of our booklet ‘Sustainability’ to find out more.
We do not stay silent to injustice, abuse or the wrongs in the world.
Over the last twenty years we have donated to many charities and causes. We stand up and will not be silent about things that matter.
Acting with kindness, compassion and sustainability is the cornerstone of everything we do.
During 2017-19 we continue to donate to:
- Kyle’s charity – Heart UK when he ran the London Marathon
- Myaware – Fighting Myasthenia Together.
- Children’s Ground in Australia.
- Julia’s charity – St Christopher’s Hospice when she cycled from London to Paris and a second cycle trip London to Amsterdam
- Phil’s charity – Cancer Research – when he did the Burpee challenge for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity
- Rachel’s charity – Prostrate Cancer when she ran/walked 10km
- Crisis for the Homeless – donating for Christmas lunches every year for the homeless
- WWF – yearly subscription
- Stand up for Moko – stop child abuse
- supporting schools to crowd fund to raise cash for student resources and facilities.
There are always people out there in need of help. When we donate money or give our time to help others who need it, we are working to make the world a better place for each person. We continue to donate as much as possible to many charities to support them to help others create their better tomorrow.
We are never afraid to STAND UP for things that matter. We do not sleep walk through life ignoring the challenges facing people in our world and we have never been afraid to take on issues, or causes or people who act in unfair, unjust, dishonourable or inappropriate ways toward other human beings.
We thank our schools and teachers who like us, support charities and causes and stand up and say enough is enough. Together we can make a difference to people’s lives.